Monday, May 21, 2007

Mancat Monday and Tagged!

My purr-etty friend Ariel tagged me for a "My Favorites" meme. Cool Beaniez!

I like this picture of me and Brainball, too, 'cause I'm in front of her and the camera angle makes me look like I'm a great big mancat!



Time of Day: Stinky Goodness Time, after Momma gets up! The very second she gets outta bed I start hollerin', MAO! MAO! MAO! MAO! MAOMAOMAOMAOMAO! And Momma knows what that means: "I want my stinky goodness, I want my stinky goodness!"

Day of the week: I like every day of the week the same. There's always somethin' good to eat and always somethin' fun to play with.

Season of the year: I like winter 'cause I love layin' in front of the heater!

Holiday: I think groundhog day's really cool 'cause I'd like to meet a groundhog and play with him.

Beaches: What's a beach?

Song: "TNT" by AC/DC. That's my theme song. I love head bangin' heavy metal!

Flower: Daffy-dills.

Talk show: Don't watch no talk shows but I'd love to have one of my own. I think it'd be lotsa fun to get on camera and say MAO! MAO! MAO! MAOMAOMAO!

Movie: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Party on, dude!

Soaps: I like soap. I like battin' it outta the soap holdin' thingie and knockin' it around the bathtubbie.

Beverage: tuna juice rocks.

Fruit: I kinda like naners a little bit. You know, that long yellow fruitie.

Snack: POUNCE!

Food: Stinky goodness, stinky goodness, and stinky goodness. And yeah, dry food, Pounce, and any yummy human foods I can get my pawsies on. I LOVE FOOD!!!!

Restaurant: I'd love me a nice stinky goodness buffet with all kindsa stinky goodness flavors!

Oh, fiddle-fardle, I fergot to tag me somekitties. Okeydokey, I'm gonna tag:

Kimo & Sabi
Jeter
DaisyMae
Sammy at Meezer Tails
Speedy

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chairman Mao,

Love the cute photo and your answers.
It's fun getting to know my friend better...Hugs Ariel

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoo tagged me fur da meme. My sisfurs will be so jellus. Hey, my mom likes AC/DC too! She's crazy man, she'll lissen to almost anything but country.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hey Mao, I love your answers and I think we may have a lot in common: stinky goodness: love it, head naging music: love it, Bill and Ted, love it. Is that just us or is it all gorgeous cats? x

xx

Daisy said...

Oooohhhhh! A stinky goodness buffet, that sounds very wonderful. Maybe you should open a Stinky Goodness Buffet Restaurant! I would go there.

My Mommie likes AC/DC too!
TNT, I'm dynamite....
Oi, Oi, Oi!

Parker said...

Tuna Juice does rock!
Yummy!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hi MaoMao, we are so happy to be back in bloggie land.
this was a pleasure to read

Forty Paws said...

This was very interesting. We think you would be a great talk show host.

"Oh fiddle fardle" made us laf.

Luf, Us

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Wow Mao Mao - we loved learning more about you through your favorite things. We especially like your favorite time of day (ours too!) and your favorite holiday. Great photo of you and Brainball, too. You're quite the mancat indeed!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Kimo and Sabi said...

We luvs a good game of meme tag!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Thanks for taggin' me ... Mine's up!
DMM

Lux said...

We're just the same! I like every day, too! (Well, maybe we're not *just the same.)

Karen Jo said...

A kitty restaurant with a Stinky Goodness buffet sounds like a great idea. I liked all of your answers.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are all good favourites, Mao. :) Stinky goodness is definitely yummy, yummy food! :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

mao ...
mickey an marilyn ar at it again.
duhr.
wanna wrestle?
luv--yer frend--jh

Mr. Hendrix said...

I love your attitude Mao! Great list. As for music, you're a kitty after my own heart. The Who is my favorite, but when daddy puts on GNR, I go bonkers. Have you ever tried sitting on the subwoofer? That rocks (course daddy doesn't like it cause he feels he has to turn the music down for my ears - but I say crank it up!)


PS sorry we haven't been around much lately, daddy has been using the compooter at home and mommy has been working bunches. we read all the posts we missed today tho!