Friday, July 13, 2007

Toona Sammitches

I'm gonna be with my sweetie Ariel today -- we're gonna teleport somewheres that lets kitties eat toona sammitches all day. I told her we'll eat so many we'll be rollin' onna floor. We'll eat and eat and eat and eat then sleep and snuggle and then eat and eat some more. Then we might kill us an eeeeeevil coffee stirrer or two, fur ecksercize.

And of course I'm gonna give her a kissie. I hope she won't mind my toona breaf, but then she'll have toona breaf, too. hehehe



And I wanted to say: efurrybody go to my buddy Jeter's bloggie on Sunday -- well, he's great to visit effuryday cuz he's such a kool cat, but he's havin' a real nifty-soundin' Squillion Kontest on Sunday, so don't miss it! Jeter's kool and Squillions are kool, so you know the kontest has gotta be kool, too!

13 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Ooh, that sounds like a great plan. What could be better than Ariel and tuna sandwiches? Have a great time.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer mao mao ...
go to mi blog blog.
laffin an laffin!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow have a wonderful day today Mao Mao I am sure you will!Better to have tuna breath than poo breath, right (like baby mao ha ha)? xxx

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Tuna sounds yummy! Have fun with Ariel. :)

Christine and FAZ said...

I have a feeling that she will really LOVE your tuna breath. FAZ

Anonymous said...

Hi My Sweet Mao,

I'm ready to go for tuna sandwiches.
Also I'd kiss you no matter what(blush).Your the best boyfriend
no wonder I love you so...Love and many tuna kisses Your Ariel

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hey Mao! I put the coffee stirry things up for you on my blog.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Happy week-end MaoMao. Tuna is wonderful and yummy, have a great time with Ariel

<3 Prin

LZ said...

Oh toona!!! I forgot about toona! I haven't had it in 5 years since the Woman was forced to stop eating it since the Awesome Man hates the smell. I miss toona.

Chase

Ali & Fiona said...

We always have the fishy breaths, it is a kitty thing! Tell Dorydoo Fifi says Hi Big Sis and maybe she could teleport over so they can be monkey's together.

Daisy said...

Oh, I am sure that Ariel will love your tuna-breath kisses!

Parker said...

Ooooooh! Tuna sammiches all day! That's great!
Enjoy and smooch Ariel real nice!

Scout said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, tuna... pardun me whiles i drool...