Here's a funny pickshure Momma took of me and Brainball's tails curled togethur . Brainball's the bestest sistur in the world -- we hang out togethur a whole, whole lot! And we love to play and rassle, too.
Here's the rules fur this meme:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information."
hehehe, like Stormie said, I'm a Meezer, too, and I like to talk (MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO!), so here goes...
1. I'm the only one of us Ballicai who shows any innerest in goin' outside. When Momma and Daddy go in or out, they've gotta watch me cuz sometimes I try to door-dart. I've got to where I don't try the door darties as much as I used to, but my beans are still really careful.
2. I love everykitty I meet. When I came inside, I loved alla my sisturs immediately. Brainball and Marilyn took to me right quick. It took Dorydoo longer to get used to me, but now we're good furriends, too, and we efun have rasslin' matches.
3. I stand up and sharpen my claws on Momma's butt to get her attenshun. Espeshully when she's cookin' or gettin' a snackie or doin' anything at all with FOOD. She sez OW MAO, OW MAO!
4. Momma also sez OW MAO, OW MAO when I try to climb up her leg like it was a tree.
5. I love cheddur cheese. Mom shreds cheese sometimes for stuff she cooks, and if she's not really kareful, I sneek up onna kountur while she's not lookin' and nibble on it.
6. I love chin and face rubbies. Really, really love 'em. When Momma or Daddy's givin' me chin rubbies I close my eyes and smile and leeeeeeean into their handsies.
7. I'm real kreative about findin' places to nap. I nap on the scratch pads, the big package of papur towels inna kitchen, and I like nappin' inna bathroom onna rug and sometimes efun undur the rug.
8. I have a really musical MAO. When I MAO, Momma sez I sound like a bell ringing. And I have MAOversashuns with her and Daddy. I'll say MAO. Then Momma or Daddy will say, MAO? And I'll say, MAO. And on it goes. They're purretty good at speakin' MAOish!
9. The bathroom is my LAIR. I love to nap in my lair, and I take evil coffee stirrurs in there to put the bitey on 'em. I don't mind that my beans use my lair as their litterbox, but I always go with 'em to snoopervise.
10. I'm the only one of us Ballicai who loves WATUR! WATUR is so much fun. I love battin' at it, and anytime Momma turns the watur on for Brainball and Dorydoo (they like drinkin' outta the sinkie), I come and play with the watur and efun get kinda wet sometimes!
11. Efun though I love efurry kitty I meet on sight, I need some time to warm up to new beans. I don't hide when beans come over to visit Momma and Daddy, but I keep a distance until I feel comfy with 'em. But once I feel comfy, I'm a loving and playful feller. But I was nefur shy with Momma and Daddy, not efun from the furry beginning. That's cuz I knew they were gonna be my parents.
12. I've got LOTS AND LOTS of enurgy! I love playin' and spazzin' and havin' fun. I especially love to hunt, and I'm furry proud of my skills. Alla us Ballicai are superduper hunturs, but I'm the bestest of us all. I hunt buggies and bottle caps and coffee stirrurs and the foodies in my bowl (I love knockin' 'em out and then battin' 'em around and stalkin' and chasin' 'em). And when that mousie got into our housie, I was the one who gotted him!
13. I've gotta funny boingy monkey that hangs from the door frame, and I love playin' with him! Ackshually, he's Monkey the Second. I had anuther monkey, but I played with him so much I turned him into a quadroople amputee. All he had left was his tail hangin' down. I guess I was too rough on him, poor little feller.
And I'm gonna tag these furriends...
My bee-yootiful Sweetiepie Ariel
Zippy, Sadie, and Speedy
My bruther Yoggie
Kimo & Sabi