I saw this meme on Caesar and Prinnie's bloggie, and they invited efurrybodies to play along. So me and Brainball and Dorydoo are gonna jump aboard. (Marilyn's playin' on her own bloggie.)
1. FIRST and MIDDLE NAME: Chairman Mao.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Well sorta kinda I was named after Chairman Mao Tse-Tung (why's he called Tung? did he have a funny tung?), but I also like to sit in chairs, and when I talk I say MAO! MAO! MAO! MAO! MAOMAOMAOMAO!!
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Errr, I think it was last time my sistur Dorydoo swatted me. But I didn't really cry 'cause she nevur uses her clawsies. I just kinda hung my head and looked sad.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Ummm?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? I like all kindsa meat, not just lunchiemeat. I like breakfastmeat, suppermeat, snackmeat, morningmeat, eveningmeat, and midnightmeat.
6. RED OR PINK? Pink 'cause it's the color of Ariel's bloggie.
7. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yeah, cuz I'm a whole lotta fun! I can always find somethin' to play with. The whole world's my kitty toy!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yeah, this bloggie. I wanna start a journal on Catster, too, 'cause my buddy Jeter tagged me for a meme ovur there.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nah.
10. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My bee-yootiful girlfurriendkitty, Ariel.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck yeah! Looks like lotsa funsies. Boingy boingy boingy, MAO MAO MAO!
12. FAVOURITE CEREAL? Ummm?
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I never take my white shoesies off. I'm a snowshoe Meezer, so that means I gotta wear my snowshoesies alla time.
1. FIRST and MIDDLE NAME: Calamity Jane or C.J. But everybody calls me Brainball because I'm a Fuzzball with Eyes.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Rootin' tootin' Wild West Calamity Jane, of course. She was one tough, butt-kickin' gal. A woman after my own heart. She would have made an outstanding Alpha cat.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Hmph. Big bad butt-kicking girls don't cry.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? As Alpha Cat, I don't waste my time with frivolous scribbling. I'm a womancat of action.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Hey, if it's good meat, I'll eat it.
6. RED OR PINK? *yawn* I prefer olive drab.
7. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course. One should always have a strong womancat at their back.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No, but maybe someday. If nothing else, a great General should always write his or her memoirs.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, I am an earnest cat. I meow what I mean, and I mean what I meow.
10. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Hatshepsut, female pharaoh from Ancient Egypt. She's my role model.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? It would probably be fun, but I think I would prefer HALOing. Navy Seals and other Spec Ops units excel at this type of parachute jumping.
12. FAVOURITE CEREAL. I'm a carnivore. I don't eat cereal.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't wear shoes, but I will say this: on combat boots, one really ought to use zippers instead of shoelaces. Easy on, easy off, tactical and practical.
1. FIRST and MIDDLE NAME: Dora the Explorer. But call me Dorydoo.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Dora the Explorer, the Nickelodeon character. When I was a kitten, I explored everything. Come to think of it, I still do.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I believe I shed a tear or two the last time I found a glitch in my anti-gravity device.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Penmanship isn't my strong point. I'm wired for science: my Black Kitty Projects.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? Brain food! Anything that feeds my mind.
6. RED OR PINK? I'm fond of red. Looks good with my jet black fur.
7. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely! If there were two of me, we could progress on Black Kitty Projects much faster. Maybe cats would have the Milky Way Galaxy colonized by now.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I wrote a journal entry on Catster when I was tagged for a meme there. And sometimes I talk on this blog.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not really, I'm quite straightforward. But I do appreciate a sarcastic sense of humor.
10. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Isaac Newton (he loved cats). Einstein. Marie Curie. Carl Sagan.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure! It would be fun. And it would give me a unique opportunity to refine some of my theories about gravity.
12. FAVOURITE CEREAL. Ew. Don't make me barf.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Well, if I wore shoes, I probably would. What an odd question.