And here are the rulz:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Okeydokey, here goes!
1. I'm a klutz. Momma doesn't call it that, she calls me a cute little long-leggied boykitty. But I gotta face facts: I'm a klutz. I'm always runnin' over the toppa myself, especially when I'm goin' real, real fast, and sometimes, like when I get all worked up over gettin' stinky goodness, I can't keep track of where my feets are at all.
2. I talk. A whole lot. More than any of the other Ballicai. I'm especially chatty in the mornin' when Momma and Daddy get up. I holler at 'em, MAO! MAO! MAO! MAOMAOMAOMAO! I get my name, Chairman Mao, from how I talk, hehehe.
3. I love goin' to the bathroom with Momma and Daddy, and I double-love watchin' the toilet flush. I jump on it and hunker down real low, then I move my head round and round and round as I watch the water swishin' down the john. Once I got so caught up in watchin' the water that I just about fell in. Oopsie!
4. I like gettin' down under the covers with Momma and Daddy. Sometimes I work myself all the way to the bottom of the bed and they can see a MaoMao-shaped lumpie down there. I don't stay too long, though. I ain't much on sittin' still unless I'm sleepin'. Sitting still is booooooo-ring.
5. I love makin' friends. I'm especially good with other cats, and I like beans, too, 'cept I'm just a little bitty bit shy when I first meet 'em. And I love and adore my big sister Brainball. I'm always pouncin' on her, ambushin' her, and rasslin' with her, and I guess I kinda drive her crazy but she never gets mad at me, even though she's plenty older than me and gets tired quicker than I do.
6. I have niftycool silver paw paddies. Momma sez I'm the only kitty she's ever met who's got paw paddies that color.
7. I'm a bundle of energy. I'm always zippin' here and there, this way and that, climbin' up stuff, explorin' everywhere to see what-all I can get into. If I find somethin' fun to play with then I'm real happy, and I'm even happier if I find somethin' tasty to eat. Hey, you never know what you'll find when you're advenchurous!
And now I'm taggin':
Sweet li'l Ariel
Marie the Defender
Little Cat Zee
I just found out some furry, furry sad news. TeaCup has gone to the Bridge. Please go and leave love and hugs and purries and comfort for his momma, Megan, at Bad Kitty Cats.
dis iz sum verree intrestin infermashun abowt u. i would like to see yer silver paw padz.
i will answer da kweschunz tomorrow. thank u fer taggin me.
i will go to say "i'm sorree" fer teacup'z passin to rainbow bridge rite now.
Hi Chairman Mao,
Loved reading your seven facts and learning more about you.We also have alot in common #2,#5 and 7. I 'm going to Teacup's blog now give my sympathy...Your friend Ariel
Hehe! This is fun! Off I go to write then....
Loved reading about you, C. Mao - I'll bet you and I would get along great!
Oooo, ya tagged me! Hee hee hee.
Nice list, it is so much fun learning random things about each other.
I'm with my FF Friend Jeter, I wanna see your silver pads! You sound like a barrel of fun Mao! Play on!
p.s. - So, so sad about TeaCup.
I am sad about TeaCup, too. He looked a lot like you, Mao.
I was trying to look at your paw pads in the picture, and I can tell they are a very beautiful color. I hope you show a close up of your feets soon!
We'd like to see your feets, too. Those silver paw pads sound very interesting.
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey
We would love to see those fancy silver pawpads.
we absolutley loved reading this about you. You are a very fun and much loved kitty, and a great helper
great '7 random things', mao. you're a handsome and interesting fellow!
Hi you wonderful Ballicus... oh we were wondering where you got your name. It's fantastic you are a good conversationalist!
Thank you again our friends for your love and support for TeaCup. We send our hearts...
Post a Comment