Fur this meme, I've gotta answur a kwestchun, and here it is:
When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories: 1) quite serious about them, 2) be flippant about them, 3) do it because we feel pressured to, or 4) do not do them. So, the purpose of this little game is to let us know which category you are in.
Well, I hafta say, I fall in CATegory 2. I like makin resolushuns fur funsies, but I know I ain't gonna keep most of 'em, so I reckon that means I'm flippunt about 'em.
Like here's some of the resolushuns I've made:
1. I won't sharpun my clawsies on Momma's butt to get her attentshun,
2. I won't pluck the coffee stirrurs outta Momma's coffee mug,
3. I won't sneek up onna countur and eat shredded cheddur cheesies when Momma's not lookin,
4. I won't pull up the foodie bowls and knock 'em around onna floor, gettin watur inna foodies,
5. I won't stoppur up the drain inna baffroom so the sink fills up and I get all wet playin in it (I love, love, love playin in watur),
6. I'll stop door dartin,
7. I'll quit openin the kabinets inna kitchun,
8. I'll quit hollerin MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO and wakin Momma up so eerly,
9. I'll quit gettin foodies all ofur the floor when I play my Foodie Game, so Momma won't have to sweep forty billion sqwillion times a day.
Now you and me and efurryone knows I'm gonna keep on doin alla those things cuz they're FUNSIES ecksept the door dartin. (I like bein an indoor kitty -- don't tell Momma, but what looks like door dartin is just me tryin to keep her on her toesies.)
And fur this meme, I'll tag my fluff-sistercuz-buddy Gretchen!