The You Make My Day Awardie is presented to bloggers whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland. The rules are to pass the award along to up to 10 people (kitties!). So I pick:
My sweetiepie Ariel
My great furriend, sistur and fluffcuz Gretchen
Caesar and Prinnie
The Furry Kids (Titus, Tazo, and Earl Grey)
The Piney Woods Gurls (four of 'em!)
And yay, I gotted anothur awardie, this one frum my new Snowshoe Meezer great buddy, Java! Kool Beanies! It's the Thinking Blogger Awardie.
Here are the rules fur the Thinking Blogger Awardie:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
hehe, Momma! FORK OFUR THE TEMPTAYSHUNS!
I'm gonna fudge the rules and pass the Thinkin Bloggur Awardie to alla the kitty bloggies onna Kitty Bloggiesphere, cuz efurryone's bloggies make me think, and make us Ballicai happy!
And now, Tesla, Java, and Chen & Ollie taggied me -- and Sparky Fuzzypants tagged my sistur Dorydoo -- for the Sevun Weird Things Meme! I'll do my meme, then Dorydoo will do hers.
Here's my (MaoMao's) answurs:
1. Efun though I have a loud MAO MAO MAO MAO, I purr quietly. You've gotta get real close to me to hear me purr, and there's hardly any rumble to my purr at all. It's real smooth, real soft. Momma hears it when she kisses me.
2. I dig real real real real fast inna littur boxie. It's as if I'm tryin to win a speed-diggin kontest.
3. I love playin in and sleepin in boxies. It's so much fun! Alla us Ballicai love boxies, but I think I love 'em most of all.
4. Of all the Ballicai, I'm the most likely to want hooman food, but I can't eat it much 'cause I've got a touchy dijestive system (poos and fartsies if I eat stuff that don't agree with me). DAGNABBIT!!!!
5. My newest favrit place to hang out is up on toppa the fridgerator! It's nice and high up, and it's warm up there, too. Here's what Momma calls my Regal Manly Meezer Pose.
6. When we Ballicai eat our stinky goodness, I let Marilyn or Dorydoo move in on mine if they really, really want it ('course then I move in on Brainball's stinky goodness, and usually, he lets me!).
7. I love love love Super Skratchurs. Not only do I love skratchin on 'em, but I love sleepin on 'em (and them toothie marks aren't mine -- Brainball likes to chew onna Super Skratchurs!)!
And here are Dorydoo's answers:
1. I'm crazy about purr pads. Purr pads are the BEST! They are so comfy -- I especially love the purr pad on the bedroom dresser.
2. Though I am the smallest of the Ballicai, I have the loudest purr. Brainball's purr is the rumbliest (he sounds like a lion), but my purr is the loudest!
3. Being a House Panther, I am a Stealth Kitty. I delight in being hard to find. I am the only Ballicus who doesn't necessarily come when called. And I love playing peek-a-boo!
4. I am very, very, very smart. All us Ballicai are smart; however, Mom says I am the smartest kitty she's ever met. I can figure out how to do pretty much anything for which I don't need opposable thumbs, and I'm trying to figure out how to grow those. Look out, world!
5. I have an "owl look." My "owl look" makes Mom say SQUEE every time. Check it out. Don't I look like an owl?
6. I am an athletic acroCAT -- I'm so good at jumping, it's as though I can fly. Mom and Dad call me an arboreal kitty. It's like I walk on air. And it means I can get absolutely anywhere I want to. Y-Y-YES!!!
7. I drink out of the bathroom sink. I sit on its edge and look at Mom, asking her to turn on the water for me. When she does, I get down in the sink and lap at the stream as it's coming out of the faucet, as though it were a water fountain. And oh, those squares on the side of the sink? Daddy put those there to help us Ballicai jump up, so we won't slip. Well, I never slip -- perish the thought!! -- but my siblings would, if it weren't for the strips *grin!*
For the Seven Random Things meme, we Ballicai tag anykitty who wants to play!
MaoMao here again... Oh no, we just got wordies that Skeezix's big brothur Maobert has been missin since Wednesday.
We are purrin and purrayin with alla our might fur Mao's safe return ASAP, and our hearts go out to his fambly!
My heart goes out to Mao's whole fambly and espeshully to Skeezy, cuz I just kan't imagine how horrible it would be fur my big bruther, Brainball, to go missin. Big bros are just so preshus and so speshul!
GO HOME, MAO!!!! GO HOME, MAO!!!! GO HOME, MAO!!!!
UPDATE: MAO'S HOME!!!!!! We Ballicai are happy dancin' all ofur the housie!
Thankies to The Cat Realm fur the ecksellent graffick.
A little later: We Ballicai just founded out that Annie, of the Krasota Castle Cats, is also missing!
We Ballicai are purrin with alla our mights fur Annie's return home, safe and sound, and we are sendin love and huggies to Annie's fambly.
GO HOME, ANNIE!!!! GO HOME, ANNIE!!!! GO HOME, ANNIE!!!!