Okey dokey, today I'm gonna talk about SPAZZIN'. I've been furry sad with so many kitties goin' to the Bridge, and I've built up a lotta energy that's just gotta come out.
So I'm gonna spaz, and I hope you kitties will join me! You wanna know how I spaz? Well, here are just a few of the ways:
1. When Momma makes coffee first thing aftur gettin' up, I've gotta SNOOPERVISE. I jump up onna counter and RUNRUNRUN (with my butt inna air) ofur to where she's rinsin' out the coffee pot, and I get inna sink and bat around at the watur while she's fillin' up the pot.
2. The bathroom is my LAIR. Often I sleep in my lair, ecksept I ain't talkin' about sleepin' in this postie, I'm talkin' about SPAZZIN'. So anytime I kill an evil coffee stirrer, I take it into my LAIR to give it the big bitey.
3. And speakin' of evil coffee stirrers and lairs, I can't figyure out where they all come from. I kill 'em, but there always manages to be MORE of 'em. I think they've gotta have some kind of Evil Coffee Stirrer Lair. And I've simply gotta find out where it is so I can proteckt my beans! Which leads me to...
4. I go around and pull out alla the drain stops inna housie because I'm thinkin' that wayyyy down in there is where the Evil Coffee Stirrer Lair has gotta be.
5. My momma likes to drink tea outta plastic bottles that have them cool little plastic caps. And effury time she gets a tea outta the fridgie, I jump up on her desk and wait fur her to take the bottle cap off. She does and lays it onna desk fur me, and then... MAO-ABUNGA!!!!... I sneak up on it and then I POUNCE on it and knock it offa her desk, then bat it all ofur the floor like it was a hockey puck.
6. Playin' with my foodies is FUN! Especially my dry foodies. I bat a piece of foodie outta the bowl and knock it way far away. Then I stalk it, run up on it, and bat it way far away again. So I spaz all ofur the kitchen, tryin' to catch the piece of foodie. Then when I get tired of battin' that piece of foodie around, I eat it, and then I knock ANUTHUR piece outta my bowl and do the same thing.
7. Ambushin' my sisturs is FUN! Especially jumpin' on Brainball and grabbin' her in a headlock and gettin' her to rassle. I also love to play chase with Dorydoo. We've got to be bettur friends and we play chase back and forth, and it cracks me up the way she SQUEEKS. I know that I hafta stop messin' with her, though, when she screams at me, or I'll get a whap. Marilyn sometimes plays chase with me, too, but she's real gurly-gurl and she ain't much fur rasslin'.
8. I like climbin' up my Momma's leg! I've got bettur at doin' this to where I don't poke her with my clawsies and only poke at her clothes. Well mostly. Sometimes she still sez OW MAO, OW MAO and I know I've gotta be more careful.
9. I love racin' back and forth through the housie fur no partickular reason at all ecksept it feels GOOD. Just spazzin' fur spazzin's sake, and sayin' MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO alla way! What a rush! The only thing that would make it bettur would be if I had my own little kitty crotch rocket (racing moturcycle). Then I'd have to MAO extra-loud to MAO ofur the sound of the motur!
10. Ariel, my sweetiepie, my bee-yootiful gurlkittyfurriend with the rebel yell! Come spaz with me, come spaz, come spaz! hehehehehe...
We Ballicai will be participating in Silence & Remembrance, hosted by Kashim & Othello, and we'll light our candle on Saturday.