Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ballicus Glamour Shots

Momma's got her a new digital camera with a good zoom, and she got some great close-up pictures of us Ballicai today. She called 'em our Glamour Shots. Here's me, Chairman Mao. Mr. Blue Eyes, Momma calls me. She didn't even have to say Stinky Goodness, Turkey Flavor to get me to keep my eyes open.




And here's Marilyn MonREOW. I'd warrant she's thinkin' about Mickey Mantle. And if you look to the right of the picture, you can see one of Momma's feet: Momma took this picture of Marilyn while Marilyn was snugglin' in her lap.




Here's my big fuzzy sister Brainball, lookin', well, like a Brainball -- a fuzzball with eyes. She's layin' by Momma's bag of cough drops and a bunch of cable Daddy had out. Whatta floofmonster!




And here's Dorydoo, sittin' on the recliner, deciding where she's gonna jump next. Dorydoo always looks like that, real intense-like. She's always thinking and planning somethin'. She'd make a great rocket-building kitty or a Leonardo Da Ballicus.




And here's me and Brainball takin' a nap on the window perch together -- I found out that the best pillow in the world is her big, floofy belly.

20 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Beautiful pictures! :) Brainball has Goa'uld glowing eyes in hers!

My mom says your blue eyes are gorgeous, Mao. :)

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Chairman Mao you have awesome eyes. You all look so very Gorgeous in your Glamour Shots! Purrs and Purrs for you all!

Unknown said...

oooohhh, wait till Micky sees Marilyn's picture!

momsbusy said...

does brainballs fur efer go up yur nose when yu sleeps that way?

yuki & kimiko

Daisy said...

I'm glad I got to see your pretty blue eyes, Mao! I am very intrigued by Marilyn's two-color eyes. They are cute! And Brainball has to be the sweetest ball of fluff ever. And little Dorydoo is very intense. Thanks for sharing your glamour shots!

Forty Paws said...

Beeyoutiful pictures!!!

Luf, Us

MaoMao said...

Thanks, everybodies, for all your nice comments! Yeah, momma likes how my blue eyes showed up so good in that picture. And hehehe, Yuki and Kimiko asked about me sucking up Brainball's fur in my nosie: yup, that happens sometimes 'cause she's such a big fuzzyball. And me and the other Ballicai sometimes walk around with Brainball fuzzwads on us, too.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Dear Marilyn,
Might I say ... you're perfect! I love your eyes.
Yours sincerely,
Mickey Mantle

MaoMao said...

Dear Mickey,

*purrrrrrr* You are so sweet. You make me feel all warm and fuzzy and girly.

Yours most purringly,

Marilyn MonREOW

Parker said...

What fabulous photos! You are all quite good lookin' kitties!

MaoMao said...

Thanks, Parker! Sendin' big ol' kittyhugs and purries.

Miss Sara said...

Glamour shots, indeed! Great poses. Bravo!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wow - you is all so furry good posers!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Horray fur yer lady getting a grate camera to take grate pickturs of yoo withowt disturbing yoo at all!

Anonymous said...

heh, yeah. sibs make the best pillows, especially floofy sibs... but I only got Prinnie and she is just warm and pillowy.

all of you look sure great and happy

~Caesar

MaoMao said...

hehehe, thanks everybodies! Kittyhugs and purrs all around.

The Crew said...

You know of course, you'll never have another moment of peace with a new camera in the house! It's the same here ever since Mom got a new one. Click, click click...flash, flash, flash!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, isn't that the truth! Momma's lovin' that new camera, and we and Daddy are her favorite subjects!

Kittyhugs and purrs!

Lux said...

Lovely kitties, you are!

MaoMao said...

Thanks, lux, my buddy!