Now, would someone turn on this sink for me? I want a drink!
Dorydoo: We Ballicai have two boxes to play with, and MaoMao and I are making good use of them. Mom calls us "Boxicai" when we're playing in our boxes!
Marilyn: *singing from the top of Mom's computer* "I want to be loved by you, boop boop a doop!"
MaoMao: Hi, efurrybodies! We Ballicai have missed you. Like Brainball saided, Momma's gonna try to help us blog once a week. That's purretty good, as buzzy as she is. But don't worry, we aren't goin annywheres. We love the Kitty Bloggiesphere and alla our furriends!
Us Ballicai gotted some wunnerful awardies frum our furriends since the last time we blogged. My sweetiewife Ariel and our furriend Ana both gaved us this furry purretty awardie:
Thankies so much! Us Ballicai are honured.
And Karen Jo gave us the Grand Awardie:
Thankies so much, Karen Jo! You're such a sweetie. With the awardie, we've gotta tell five reasons why we think life is grand:
1. Spring has sprung -- all kinds of flowers are comin up efurrywhere and the trees are gettin their leaves back.
2. Momma and Daddy's garden. All kinds of kool stuff is growin there! We Ballicai don't eat that veggie stuffies, but it makes the beans happy.
3. We're excited fur Momma about her novel, efun if it means she can't help us bloggie as much.
4. Momma gives us boxies to play with regularly, and we love boxies!
5. Momma puts her fleece shirtie on the bed efurry day fur us to lay on and nap on.
*~*~*Yup, Life is Grand!*~*~*
My sweet Ariel also maded us Ballicai these beeyootiful grafficks. We love them, and we love and appreshiate you!