We Ballicai are havin a Wordy Wednesday cuz we've got a lotta katchin up to do!
First of all, I wanna announce that me and my sweetiepie Ariel setted a wedding date: we're gonna get married on Saturday, August 30! We'll be givin out more details soon. (We're still workin 'em out!)
Us Ballicai gotted a really kool awardie -- the Arte y Pico award!
"The 'Arte y Pico' award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media. When you receive this award it is considered a special honor."
We got it frum Black-Cat and the Krasota Castle Cats, and Marilyn gotted it from Tybalt for her poetry. Thankies so much, efurrybody! We're honored.
Our furriend Mickey the Black Cat taggied us fur the Cold Box Meme! "Show us a photo of the front of your Cold Box and tell us about at least one thing on it and one thing you keep inside of it!"
Okeydokeys, here goes:
As you can see, the front of our cold box is purretty bare. There's a can openur, a couple of bag clippie things, a postie card frum a friend of Momma's, a kool magnet frum The Cat Realm, and a purretty kitty magnet frum our gramma.
Ya know what? It's my fault that the front of our cold box is so bare.
Before I came to live here, Momma hadded more stuffies on the cold box. But once I came here, I found out that I like to jump up on top of the cold box, reach down as far as I kould reach (that's purretty far!), and whap efurrything offa the front of it. So Momma hadded to take a lot of things off so I wouldn't whap 'em off and lose 'em, and as you can see, what little she does keep up there, she keeps way down low on the cold box, out of my whapping range.
In the extra-cold part of the cold box, the beans keep ice cream treats (the bean version of Temptayshuns, I think), and in the regular part of the cold box, they keep oranges. I don't get why the beans like oranges so much.
And our sistur-furriend-cousin Gretchen taggied us fur three memes!
Here's the first, and I, MaoMao, will do this one:
1. Who would you like to see on a new banknote (dollar bill, etc.)?
Our Alpha Cat, Brainball!
2. If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal (or human), what would it be?
A feller who races crotch rockets (sports moturcycles)!
3. If you owned your own restaurant, what would you call it?
Here's the second, a One Word Meme, and I, MaoMao will do this one, too (hey, I'm the Meezer around here, so I talk the most, hehe):
1. Where is your cell phone? Huh?
2. Your significant other? Ariel.
3. Your hair? Short.
4. Your mother (Mom Bean)? 'Puter.
5. Your father (Pa Bean)? 'Puter.
6. Your favorite thing? Spazzin.
7. Your dream last night? Ariel.
8. Your favorite drink? Toiletwatur.
9. Your dream/goal? Ariel.
10. The room you’re in? Spazzin.
11. Your hobby? Spazzin.
12. Your fear. Nothin.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Biggur.
14. What you’re not? Quiet.
15. Muffins? Temptayshuns.
16. One of your wish list items? Temptayshuns.
17. Where you grew up? Tennessee.
18. The last thing you did? MAO.
19. What are you wearing? Fuzz.
20. Favorite gadget? STIRRURS!
21. Your pets (humans)? Funny.
22. Your computer? Lappietop.
23. Your mood? HAPPY!
24. Missing someone? Ariel.
25. Your car? Huh?
26. Something you’re not wearing? Pants.
27. Favorite store? PetSmart.
28. Like someone? Ariel.
29. Your favorite color? Purple.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today.
31. Last time you cried? Dunno.
Third Meme, the Quirky Meme -- to list six quirks about ourselves. Alla us Ballicai are gonna share this one.
1. Brainball likes sittin on Momma's desk. Sometimes Momma props her feet up on her desk when she's workin and he lays on 'em. And he likes to take bathies up there. He's Momma's snoopervisor. Since he's the Alpha, it's his job to keep her in line.
2. Dorydoo often sits like the Egyptshun Sphinx, with her pawsies out in frunt of her! She also likes to get undur the cofurs all the way. When she does this, we call her a Dorylump.
3. Marilyn has rotatin sleep spots. Well, othur than sleepin in laps, which she loves. But when Momma and Daddy can't make laps, Marilyn snoozes in her Spot of the Week. This week, it's a big carboard box, and Momma putted a fleece coat in there for her to snooze on:
4. I like sleepin undur cofurs. Here I am, restin up fur me and Ariel's big day:
5. One of Marilyn's nicknames is Duallipot, and she sits in a funny way that Momma and Daddy like to call the "Dually Squat":
6. Me and Dorydoo rassle a lot, and efun though she SQUEEKS and SKWALLS at me a lot, she has a great time, and so do I. And sometimes we curl up togethur fur a nap on the window perchie:
We're doin an open taggie on the memes -- effurybody who wants to play, YOU'RE IT!