I was taggied by my beeyootiful sweetiepie Ariel and by my Royal Meezer furriend Yao-lin to do preshus Miss Peachy's meme about treasures in my Box of Life. And since Marilyn had her Gotcha Day the othur day, I was thinkin about how I'm a lucky kitty, just like her.
I showed up in Momma and Daddy's back yard as a stray kitty, just like Marilyn did, only I greeted Momma and Daddy one day when they was comin out of the garage / shop. And there I was, sittin close to the doorway, a li'l snowshoe Siamese kitten lookin up at them.
Momma smiled at me and said, "Well. Who are you?" And I answured her... I told her "MAO."
Here's what I looked like back then, almost a year ago. Momma sez I've alwayz been one of the handsumest kittyboys she's efur seen, but when her and Daddy first metted me, I was a scrapper of a kitten -- kinda scrawny and little.
And here's what I look like now, as a Mancat and as I get closur to a year in my fureffur home (I'll celebrate my Gotcha Day annivurshury of comin in the housie on Febroowary 19). You can tell I've gotted a lot biggur and filled out cuz of alla the good foodies I eat, and I look furry happy cuz of all the love I get frum my fambly.
Whatta diffrunce, huh!
1. So my fureffur home and my Momma and my Daddy are the furry first things I put in my Box of Life. Bekause if I hadn't met my Momma and Daddy and founded my fureffur home, none of the other treasures in my Box of Life could be there.
Here are my othurs:
2. My big bruther Brainball aka King Leonidas. He is my bestest furriend. We snooze togethur, play togethur, eat togethur, go on Alpha Patrols togethur, cuddle togethur, and rassle togethur. He is my mentor, too. I learn a lot about how to be a great and noble Mature Mancat frum him.
Here we are snoozin in boxies togethur. You can see where Brainball munched on his. He loves munchin cardboard. He munches and spits, munches and spits. He's a funny feller.
3. My beeyootiful sweetiepie Ariel. She is an inspirashun to me and so sweet and kind and fun and feisty. I love her furry much. She is a wunnerful friend, too, and when I get just a little bit oldur I'm going to ask her to marry me. Here is a beeyootiful pickshure she made of me and her snugglin.
4. My sisturs Dorydoo and Marilyn. I love them furry much. I like to chase 'em and make Marilyn go "rrrrr" and Dorydoo go "SQUEEK!" Marilyn is sweet to me as long as I don't pestur her too much, and sometimes she gives me nose kissies, and me and Dorydoo, ofur time, have bekome furry good furriends and we love to play Thunderin Hurd of Ellefants and chase-and-rassle togethur.
5. Alla the wunnerful furriends and fambly I've made on the Cat Bloggiesphere. Momma sez the Cat Bloggiesphere is the sweetest, most loving and caring place onna Innernets.
6. Alla the superduper toys in the wurld that make life so much fun -- evil coffee stirrurs, toilet paper cores, catnip bananers, tail chasurs, drainstops, rugs, bags, trashie cans, papur towels, window blinds... huh Mom? Some of them thingies aren't ackseptable toys? Uhmmm. Yeah, yeah... I knew that.. okeydokey, to kontinue: milk rings, catnip mousies, cardboard boxies, the shoelaces on Daddy's boots. The whole wurld is my kitty toy!