*whew*, us Ballicai are finally gettin to blog today -- thankies, Mom! It's been plumb wild around here lately what with family Thanksgiving celebrashuns, and then Momma hoggin the compooter somethin fierce for that novel-writin stuff she does.
Anyhows, I was taggied by my sweet new furriend Chase for the Seven Thingies Meme, and I thought me and Brainball would do it togethur -- make it a Mancat Seven Things Meme!
Okeydokeys, here goes:
1. Here's a pickshure of Brainball. Ain't he handsum?
He's our big Alpha Cat. Well, if you look real close at the top of his right eye, you'll see a scar. He had it before he lived with Momma and Daddy. He used to live with neybors, and them neybors abandoned Brainball when they moved away. So Momma and Daddy took him in. And Brainball used to spend a lot of time outdoors before he became Momma and Daddy's kitty, and Momma and Daddy are pretty sure he got that scar in a fight, when he still lived with those neybors. Brainball's a real sweet mancat, but he can be tough, and when he was youngur, he was superduper fierce and territorial.
2. When Momma and Daddy adopted Brainball, he was about three years old. And he became an indoor only cat. While he's always been sweet as can be with the beans, he stayed fierce when it came to othur kitties! Anytime he sawed anuther cat out on the back porchie -- espeshully a big tomcat-lookin cat! -- he'd go nuts. He'd puff up real big and huge and growl and howl like a mountain lion. He's a lot more easygoing now, and he is a gentle giant and a furry bennevolunt Alpha Cat. Sometimes he gets a little growly when he sees outdoor kitties, but nothin like how he used to be. He's mellowed out a lot, from what Momma sez.
3. I'm gettin BIGGUR! When I showed up as a stray kitty and Momma and Daddy tooked me in the housie, I was still a kitten, efun though I was close to a year old. Now I am about a year and a half. And I'm still growin! Momma and Daddy were lookin at me the othur day and they were struck by how Mancatly I looked, less boykitty and more Mancat. I've heard Mancats can keep growin 'til they're about two years old or so. Wouldn't that be kool if I gotted as big as Brainball! But I'm biggur than both Dorydoo and Marilyn now. YIPPEE!!! Here's a pickshure of me gettin ready to give Dorydoo a nose kissie.
4. And speakin of Dorydoo, we are SPAZCATS together. We are both furry energetick and like to run around the housie playin thunderin herd of eleffants 'til we wear each othur out, and I like to chase her because when I chase her, I make her SQUEEK!
5. Brainball gets along great with both me and Dorydoo, efun though he's quite a bit older than we are. He's goin on ten years old, but we young-uns don't get on his nerves at all. He loves playin with us, and he's furry big brutherly and evun fatherly with both of us. Furry protecktive, furry loving and tollerunt.
6. Me and Brainball and Dorydoo like Marilyn, too, our furry oldest sistur -- but Marilyn prefers to have her own space. So we respeckt that. But sometimes I just can't help myself and have to chase Marilyn all ofur the housie. She gets all hyper and tuddles around and says MWRAAAH! MWRAAAH! And I like to watch both my sisturs when they're inna litter boxie. I guess that's kind of pesky, but I just can't help it. It's funsies to get GURLS all fuzzed up. Hey, I'm the baby of the fambly, aftur all, hehe!
7. I love both my sisturs, but Brainball is my furry favorite sibling. Me and him are furry, furry close, and he is my bestest furriend and role moddel. Here we are, snoozin togethur.
The next meme we do will be sweet Miss Peachy's Box of Life Meme, fur which we were taggied by my beeyootiful sweetiepie Ariel!
And here's a furry impawtant announcemunt: Marilyn's Gotcha Day is coming up on Saturday, December 1 -- she will have been with Momma and Daddy fur a whole year! Isn't that ecksiting? But like with alla us Ballicai, Momma and Daddy feel like they've had her for a lot longer than that. They feel like we've all been togethur forrefur!
Anyhows, we Ballicai are gonna throw a pawtay on Marilyn's bloggie on December 1, so efurrykitty mark yur calendurs!