Friday, August 17, 2007

Dorydoo's Nose Triplets

MaoMao's letting me blog again today -- yay! I read, in comments for the last post, where the Mosaic Cats asked me if I might have a nose like Dreamboat Annie. Hmmmmmm, let's see. Here's a close up of me, which shows my nose very well (and yes, that's Brainball in the background sleeping in the entertainment center, what a floofball!):



And here's a picture of Dreamboat Annie (I flipped it right side up so comparing our noses would be easier):



I think our noses are similar, don't you? We both seem to have aquiline, turned-up noses which are on the narrow side.

And here's Fiona, my little twin sister. I think her nose is like mine and Annie's too!



So that makes us all Kitty Nose Triplets!

Love and cuddles to everykitty,

Dorydoo.

16 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

great nose triplets Dorydoo!

Lux said...

I've seen so many nose and face twins tonight, I'm starting to get confused about who's who!!! :)

Gretchen said...

Tiplets? Wow, you're lucky to have so many twins.

hugs...G

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Yeah, you 3 are really Kitty Nose Triplets!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it's true. You are triplets. What about Rascal and William? They are close as well.

Karen Jo said...

You found really good nose triplets. If you add William and Rascal, as Cheysuli suggested, you could be nose quints!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dorydoo,

Yes three cute nose triplets...Hugs Ariel

Parker said...

Very, very nice triplet noses (they all look kissable!)

Daisy said...

Hooray for kitty nose triplets! Good investigative work.

Ali & Fiona said...

3 perfect kitty noses! Migthy fine looking cats too, if I don't say so myself. Thanks for picking me Big Sis!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dorydoo, you are gorgeous and your triplets are, yes, beautiful just like you!!

happy week-end pretty girl!

Purrrs

Unknown said...

Oh Dorydoo, you do have nose triplets - how exciting! You are all furry lovely.

The Wanderer said...

oooh, thats the first nose trifecta we has seen yet!!

~Napoleon,Hunter, & "GirlIntruder"~

Tyler said...

All six of us should get togther for a panther party!

Anonymous said...

Panther Party!
Trifecta!
I like the sound of all that, Dorydoo!
Shhhhhh... I sneaked onto the mosaic cats blog! They are all snoozing. They are very LAZY CATS.
(Mosaic Lady referred to them as "mellow" today, in comparison to ME. But I'm YOUNG and ENERGETIC! And I LOVE pulling metal tops of floor vents! YEE HAAAAAAAA.)

Let's go find some more friends for our Black Panther Party (do I need to worry about warrantless wire tapping now?). The senior mosaic citizens are headed to the Sweet 16 party anyway.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Dreamboat Annie Bananie
(PS: Guess what? I got a UTI! This means I don't have to go to Pet Smart adoptions tomorrow! I'll weasel my way into this house one way or the other.)

The Crew said...

Good work on finding 2 twins. I'm adding you all to the list.