Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Here's a kool thing we Meezers are doin' at Simply Siamese: Meezer Rule Wednesday, where each of us Meezers shares one of our household rulz we lay down as the Meezers of the Housie.

Here's my rule for this Wednesday: whenever a bean's gotta cup or a mug with an evil coffee stirrer lurkin' inside (and evil coffee stirrers love to lurk!), that coffee stirrer's gotta be plucked out as soon as possible. Then you gotta run, with the coffee stirrer in your mouth, to the best place to do battle, then give that evil coffee stirrer the killing bitey.

And speakin' of killin' Evil Objects... (no, this ain't about that ol' Stuffed Meezer today, but I've been keepin' my eye out for him...)

My buddy Jeter suggested I write a poem about Ariel's bravery, how she kicked that evil yarn's yarny butt! And I thought that was a superduper idea.


So here goez:

I've gotta real kool story to tell
About my gurlfurriendkitty Ariel
She was snuck up on by a piece of yarn
It jumped on her and she said "darn!"
She quickly snagged it with her claw
And whacked it real hard with her paw
Then she gave it a big ol' bitey
Her claws are sharp, her teeths are mighty!
She killed it and put it around her neck
I'm proud of her, she gave it heck!
I just love my purr-etty gurl
She's the bravest kitty in the world!

20 comments:

Parker said...

You are a talented kitty with words Mao!

Lux said...

She certainly is! And I love your poem ...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a good rule, Mao! Very nice poem about Ariel. :)

Kimo and Sabi said...

That is sure a good meezer poem!

snowforest said...

That's a great poem Mao - you really have a way with words :)

Karen Jo said...

That's a good Meezer rule about evil coffee stirrers. I love your poem for Ariel.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

ok mao ... u win da poetree contest! (don't tell yer sistah marilyn i sed dat!)
eksellent poem fer ariel. she will be so surprized an happee.
luv--yer grate frend--jh
ps--i think i hav da compyooter thing figyered owt ... let'z see if i can pull it off!

Monty Q. Kat said...

BabyBean would agree with you on the coffee stirry thingies-she's especially good at swipin' straws out of cups when nobean is looking.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Grate pome Mao, bet ariel will like it.

Ali & Fiona said...

That is a very sweet poem, you have a warrior princess for a girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Hi My Sweet Mao,

I love this poem.You know I learned to be brave from you.Your a brave big mancat and I adore you...Love and alot of kisses Your Ariel

P.S Love the Photo your so handsome

Anonymous said...

I like the line about the mighty teeth!
Nice poem, Ariel will like it very much.
Have a good sleep brother!

LZ said...

I've never seen a coffee stirrer but I guarantee I would follow your rule!

What a sweet poem for your girlfriend, you are a very good Man Cat!

Kaze

Daisy said...

That is a very good evil-coffee-stirrer rule!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That's an excellent poem, Mao Mao! Ariel is sure to be impressed with your wordsmithery!
DMM

HRH Yao-Lin said...

love the poem!!great ruke. I have never come across an evil coffee stirrer but I shall surely heed your advice xx

The Furry Kids said...

I like the coffee stirrer rule. And the poem is awesome! You are very talented.

Titus

Gretchen said...

That was a really neat poem, Mao. You're a good poem writer. Ariel shuold be proud.
Yoggi wrote me a poem today...hee,hee

Unknown said...

What a nice poem - you are very poetic!

I don't think I have ever seen an evil coffee stirrer my bean uses spoons and they are too heavy to pluck out.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Mao you are my hero! What a grate poem for your sweety pie!
Love Miss Peach