And here are the rulz:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Okeydokey, here goes!
1. I'm a klutz. Momma doesn't call it that, she calls me a cute little long-leggied boykitty. But I gotta face facts: I'm a klutz. I'm always runnin' over the toppa myself, especially when I'm goin' real, real fast, and sometimes, like when I get all worked up over gettin' stinky goodness, I can't keep track of where my feets are at all.
2. I talk. A whole lot. More than any of the other Ballicai. I'm especially chatty in the mornin' when Momma and Daddy get up. I holler at 'em, MAO! MAO! MAO! MAOMAOMAOMAO! I get my name, Chairman Mao, from how I talk, hehehe.
3. I love goin' to the bathroom with Momma and Daddy, and I double-love watchin' the toilet flush. I jump on it and hunker down real low, then I move my head round and round and round as I watch the water swishin' down the john. Once I got so caught up in watchin' the water that I just about fell in. Oopsie!
4. I like gettin' down under the covers with Momma and Daddy. Sometimes I work myself all the way to the bottom of the bed and they can see a MaoMao-shaped lumpie down there. I don't stay too long, though. I ain't much on sittin' still unless I'm sleepin'. Sitting still is booooooo-ring.
5. I love makin' friends. I'm especially good with other cats, and I like beans, too, 'cept I'm just a little bitty bit shy when I first meet 'em. And I love and adore my big sister Brainball. I'm always pouncin' on her, ambushin' her, and rasslin' with her, and I guess I kinda drive her crazy but she never gets mad at me, even though she's plenty older than me and gets tired quicker than I do.
6. I have niftycool silver paw paddies. Momma sez I'm the only kitty she's ever met who's got paw paddies that color.
7. I'm a bundle of energy. I'm always zippin' here and there, this way and that, climbin' up stuff, explorin' everywhere to see what-all I can get into. If I find somethin' fun to play with then I'm real happy, and I'm even happier if I find somethin' tasty to eat. Hey, you never know what you'll find when you're advenchurous!
And now I'm taggin':
Sweet li'l Ariel
Marie the Defender
Little Cat Zee
I just found out some furry, furry sad news. TeaCup has gone to the Bridge. Please go and leave love and hugs and purries and comfort for his momma, Megan, at Bad Kitty Cats.