Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tagged: True Kitty Confessions!

My sistur, Marilyn MonREOW, started a meme on her bloggie called True Kitty Confessions where we gotta confess naughty stuff we do. The roolz are to write as many things as we want, any way we wanna write 'em, and tag as many kitties as we want.



And Marilyn thinks I'm gonna have a list as long as War and Peace. (I guess that's a really long bookie.) Well, I'll show her!

1. I taught myself how to open da kitchen kabinet doors. I can get in there and nose around all I want to, and I usually do it when Momma and Daddy are sleepin'.

2. I like to try to shred the shower kurtain.

3. I knock stuff off Momma and Daddy's desks. All kindsa little thingies. Like the motorcycle key, Momma's pens and pencils, all kindsa stuffies, and I bat 'em all over the house and sometimes underneath stuff where Momma and Daddy have gotta fish 'em out.

4. Speaking of fishin', I love fishin' evil coffee stirrers outta Momma and Daddy's coffee muggies which wouldn't be so naughty except sometimes I come close to tippin' the mugs over. My beans keep a close watch on their mugs while they're drinkin' their coffee!

5. I love playin' with the laces on Daddy's boots. I get holda the laces and sometimes I get so nutsy I pull his boot around on the floor. Daddy don't mind, though. He usedta try to stuff the laces down in his boots, but I'd just stuff myself down in his boot and pull the laces out anyways.

6. I like to shred the paper towels close to Momma and Daddy's desks (Marilyn takes care of the paper towels in da kitchen).

7. I jump up on the counter when Momma's cookin'. Sometimes me and Marilyn make an ambush of it -- I come at Momma from one side while Marilyn's coming at her from the other, and we try to do our ambush when Momma's hands are full, givin' us a better chance of gettin' at alla that FOOD. Brainball and Dorydoo are a little more laid back about people food, but Marilyn and me are FOODIEMONSTERS!

8. Unless Momma makes up the bed real tight, I like to wad myself down in the kovers and scratch on the mattress.

9. I like pullin' the drainstops outta the sinks which wouldn't be a big deal except sometimes I get so excited that I knock 'em all the way out and they wind up in some purr-etty funny places, hehehe.

10. I like playin' with my dry foodies -- I knock 'em outta my bowl and bat 'em all over the house, makin' like they're mousies, and eatin' 'em but not always eatin' 'em. Momma doesn't mind much, though, and thanks to me, she gets some extra exercise sweepin'.

11. I love the dishwasher thingie. When Momma's loadin' dishes, I like to get in there and lick them foodie dishes.

12. Every time Momma opens the dryer thingie, I try to get in there, but she won't let me in there, DAGNABBIT!

13. I try to climb the window blinds. Sometimes I break the ends of 'em, and sometimes I pull the whole shebangie down. Oopsie...

14. Sometimes I try to sharpen my claws on the big woofer thingie on Momma and Daddy's speakers.

15. I try to climb Momma and Daddy's legs. Come to think of it, they say OW, MAO! OW, MAO! OW, MAO! a whole lot...

16. I try to climb in the poopie bags when Momma's scoopin' out our boxes.

17. I get down in the trashcans, root around in there, and try to pull interesting-lookin' stuff out.

18. I love watchin' the toilet flushie. I stand on the seat and my head goes round and round and round as I watch the water swish down. Sometimes I lean down and bat at it and try to follow it. Momma and Daddy warn me I'm gonna fall in the toilet if I'm not careful.

19. I try to play with Brainball and Marilyn when they're usin' the litterbox. I don't mess with Dorydoo when she's on her throne though 'cause I know she'll swat me.

20. Lotsa times when Momma opens the fridgerator thingie, I try to get in it.

21. I try to get in Momma and Daddy's plates when they're eatin'.

22. When Momma's givin' Brainball and Marilyn their hairball remmedy, I try to lick it off before they can, hehehe!

23. And when anykitty barfs, I try to eat it.

Nyah nyah, Marilyn! My list ain't as long as no book, after all! Well, not quite as long... Anyhow, my beans are real patient with me, and Momma keeps tellin' my sisturs I'll settle down some when I get more growed up. (hmmmmm, I don't know if I will or not, hehehe!)

I'm wore out from writin' all that, so I'll just tag four kitties (well five, 'cause Mr. Chen and Ollie are two):

Jeter
Yao-lin
Monica
Chen & Ollie

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your confessions.
Your alittle naughty boy yet so cute.
I put up my answers great Meme...Huggs Ariel

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow - you is so naughty! furry furry meezerish!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow! You give naughtiness a whole new meaning!!! I think we have some things in common - trying to harrass other cats when they are ' on their throne' for example! Thank you so much for the tag, I shall post my answers in the morning!

love and hugs from baby mao to big mao mao xxx

oh, and love from me, yao-lin, too xxx

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Wowie, that was a loooong list. You are quite a character.
I love this picture of you. You look so sweet and innocent

~Princess

Daisy said...

First off, that is a very handsome photo of you Mao! I never knew you were so naughty! But you are still very young, so it is OK. My favorite is #18, that sounds very funny!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow - you have so many confessions!! I thought I was pretty bad, and I'd have a long list....but now I dunno.

We enjoyed reading it tho. Mommy was "laffin an laffin" and I was storing up as many new tricksies as I can in my mind!!

Lux said...

Um ... that IS a pretty long list there! You are inspiring me to new naughtiness!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Sweet Mao, thank you too for coming to visit with me:) I love your name...I bet you can make that sound real good!
You have pretty shoes on your feet, and I love your face colors too!
Soft head butts from me to you
>(^,^)<

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh my Mao, you had a long list of confessions! You really like food and playing with food!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Mao Mao, what a great list! Thank you so much for tagging us! We had fun making our lists and your list made us think of more confessions we need to add. Mao, we LOVE that picture of you. Such a fine looking fellow!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

u try to climb in da poopie bagz wen yer momma'z scoopin' owt yer boxez? duhr, mao!
An wen anykitty barfz, u try to eet it? duhr again, mao!
i wuz laffin an wretchin at da same time!
luv--yer frend--jh

Parker said...

Yikes! You have quite a few confessions! I bet you are fun to watch!

Forty Paws said...

Wow. You do sound like a youngster sowing his wild oats!!! We don't know if you'll grow out of those or not!!!

Luf, Us

Karen Jo said...

You wrote a pretty long list of confession, Mao. Some of them made me laugh and some of them made me go ewww! You have lots of fun, that's for sure.

Monica said...

Thank you for tagging me, Chairman. I will work on my list... you got me thinking of some things to confess. Do we have a hired priest who is going to read all these and give us absolution at the end?

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh what a fantastic Bad Kitty you can be... we knew it! hehe... purrs and much hugs

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You ARE really naughty!! That is one amazing list! Puts ours to shame; guess we need naughty lessons.

Pathces