I'm excited, touched and humbled all at the same time -- aw, shucks, that was so nice, Jeter! Thankie so much. We Ballicai are happy and proud. And tell Mick that Marilyn is purring extra-loud.
So now we've gotta give the award to five blogs that make us think. That's gonna be hard 'cause everykitty we've met on the bloggiesphere has such a nice blog.
Here are the rules for the Thinking Blogger award:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
Okeydokey, here's the bloggies we're gonna give the Thinking Blogger Award to:
1. Phoebe and Monica, who blog over at Pablo Fan Club. Whee, they're such bee-yootiful girlkitties. They make me think in lots of ways 'cause when I see their pictures I think about how I could look at 'em all day. Hubba hubba. And they're furry, furry intelligent, too.
2. Everykitty and Megan over at Bad Kitty Cats. They have a great blog, and one of the Bad Kitty Cats, TeaCup, could be my twin. He's sick right now, so everybodies please go over to the Bad Kitty Cat bloggie and let him know you're purrin' for him.
3. Faz the Cat. I like Faz. She's a coolcat, furry purr-etty and furry adventurous. We Ballicai like lookin' at the pictures on her bloggie -- she has pictures of pretty places and funny things like duckies and horsies and critters we've never seen.
4. Grr, Midnight & Cocoa. They're great kitties, lots of fun, and they post cool pictures on their bloggie.
5. Zippy, Sadie and Speedy who blog at Kattonic Cats. They're warm and funny, and their posts make us think and make us smile.
And here's pictures of all us Ballicai lookin', well, thoughtful, and Marilyn MonREOW has a message after her picture for her special mancat, Mickey Mantle, who is Jeter's big bruther.
Brainball, our big Alpha Cat and Fearless Leader, who's thinkin' about when next to patrol our perimeter.
My dearest Mickey,
My dreams are all of you, and every waking moment, your handsome image is first and foremost in my mind. My heart is with yours, my darling. Here is a poem by Emily Dickinson which speaks to what I feel:
My river runs to thee.
Blue sea, wilt thou welcome me?
My river awaits reply.
Oh! sea, look graciously.
I'll fetch thee brooks
from spotted nooks.
Your loving Marilyn
(Chairman Mao sez: hehehehe, I can hear my buddy Jeter sayin' "Duhr.")